111. Christmas happens on December 25th every year. It is amazing the number of times you will not realise this until it’s too late.
112. If you have the NRSV on your smartphone you can update your Facebook status during worship and pretend you’re reading the Bible.
113. There is probably a way of remembering which of your robes is in which of your churches, or your house. If you’ve discovered it, please let the rest of us know.
114. Never be afraid to admit that part of you is in it for the dressing up.
115. There is absolutely no way you can look at your watch when in a deep pastoral situation without the other person noticing.
116. Most church problems are sorted out by the people who know in the car park afterwards. Not worth having the original meeting at all, when you think about it.
117. Visitations are only made by Angels, Archdeacons and the Blessed Virgin Mary. Not all Visitations are the same.
118. At least with Alpha you get food.
119. Everything is fair game as a sermon illustration. Especially your children. They’ll love you for it.
120. Store up the questions that only God can answer on the other side of death. There’ll be plenty of time to get them answered. Or maybe they won’t need to be.