Somebody stop me…
101. On paper Carol services look like they are going to be really long, but are shorter than you think.
102. Work out how you respond best to conflict, because there will be some. The Body of Christ is made up of human beings, after all. And the Holy Spirit doesn’t help. Look at Corinth.
103. No, the compilers of the Lectionary didn’t know what they were doing.
104. If you buy a thick cassock because all churches are cold, you will only ever work in warm ones.
105. There is no such thing as a quiet toy.
107. If your worship group has a drummer, pray that they are the most musical person in the building.
108. People who have worshipped in the same church for decades have rarely looked around it properly. Preach about the windows or a carving. They will be amazed.
109. Church bells must be divine. Humans ring them. God knows why.
110. Don’t mess with the Flower Arrangers.