On a roll…
61. The length of a PCC discussion about money will be in inverse proportion to the amount discussed.
62. No, the Diocese does not know what it is doing.
63. If you want something to thrive, threaten to abolish it.
64. Some organisations do die. Give them an honourable and joyful funeral.
66. Just because the microphone is there doesn’t mean everyone will automatically hear you.
67. The notice sheet exists so that people can happily ignore its contents.
68. If you can’t be omniscient you can give the impression of being omnipresent. And you don’t have to stay to the end.
69. If the whole team is last minute you’ll get on well with each other and your church will learn what faith is all about.
70.Yes, it’s frustrating not to be able to join in at Choral Evensong. Just let go, and let the office pray you.